This article covers methods to resolve .env file not showing in cPanel. Basically, the '.env' file not showing in cPanel can happen when the "show hidden files" option is turned off in the File Manager.
To Show .env hidden files in File Manager:
- Log in to your cPanel.
- Under Files click File Manager.
- Slick Settings in the upper right corner.
- Select your Document Root and check the box for Show hidden files and click Save.
To display .htaccess file:
- Login to your cPanel.
- Under the Files section, click on File Manager.
- Locate your .htaccess file, you may have to show hidden files.