This article will guide you on how to monitor Azure Cache for Redis. Azure Cache for #Redis uses #Azure Monitor to provide several options for monitoring #cache instances. These include view metrics, pin #metrics charts to the Startboard, customize the date and time range of monitoring charts, and so on.
To Use Azure Redis Cache:
1. Log into Azure port, go to #Databases >> Redis Cache.
2. Create a news Redis Cache.
3. Get the Access Keys to connect with the newly created Redis Cache.
4. Install the #StackExchange.
5. You can add Redis Cache connection string into the appsettings.