This article will guide you on steps to perform Galera cluster asynchronous replication for #MySQL. Galera Cluster for MySQL is a true Multi-Master Cluster based on synchronous replication. It's an easy-to-use, high-availability solution, which provides high system up-time, no data loss and scalability for future growth.
To do you get a Galera Cluster:
1. Create a #Cloud Server. First, log in to your Cloud Server via an SSH tool such as putty.
2. Install #MariaDB Server on All Servers.
3. Configure Each Server in the #Cluster.
4. Initialize the Galera Cluster.
5. Test Galera Cluster #Replication.