This article will guide you on troubleshooting different DHCP #client issues. Whenever a DHCP server gets a request from a client it responds with a DHCP offer containing IP address being offered, #network mask offered, the amount of time that the client can use and keep it, the ip address of the DHCP server making this offer.
To #Troubleshoot DHCP:
1. Check for IP Address Conflicts. #DHCP clients connect to the network using a leased IP address.
2. Check Physical Connectivity.
3. Test connections with other Client using a Static #IP Address.
4. Confirm Switch #Port #Configuration.
5. Verify the source of Clients IP Address.