This article will guide you on the steps to install and setup #GlusterFS.
GlusterFS is a scalable #network filesystem suitable for data-intensive tasks such as cloud storage and media streaming.
GlusterFS has a client and #server component. Servers are typically deployed as storage bricks, with each server running a glusterfsd daemon to export a local file system as a #volume.
To install GlusterFS:
1. Have at least two nodes. CentOS 7 on two servers named "server1" and "server2".
2. Format and mount the bricks.
3. Installing GlusterFS.
4. #Iptables configuration.
5. Configure the trusted pool.
6. Set up a GlusterFS volume.
7. Testing the GlusterFS volume.