This article covers how to Migrate WordPress to Google Cloud. If you have a WordPress website, and want to move it on google cloud platform, then WordPress migration is the way of achieving it. You can move your WordPress manually or by using a free or paid WordPress plugin.
To migrate WordPress to google cloud you have to follow those basic steps below:
- Compress (Zip) your WordPress files folders.
- Create a copy of your MySQL database.
- Upload WordPress .zip file and MySQL .sql file to google cloud server.
- Point your DNS to google cloud.
To migrate WordPress to Google cloud you have to export an exact copy of your database to google cloud.
There are multiple ways to do that:
- Export database using myPhpAdmin.
- Export database using a free WordPress Plugin.
- Export database using terminal (command line).