This article covers how to fix issues that make it unable to add MySQL database in Plesk customer panel.
To resolve Cannot add MySQL database in Plesk Customer Panel:
1. Log in to Plesk and apply one of the following:
2. Enable Database server selection directive in Service Plans > Default > Permissions > Show more available permissions and press Update & Sync.
3. Switch MySQL default database server from None to localhost:3306 in Service Plans > Default > Hosting Parameters > Default Database Server and press Update & Sync.
Note: it is also applicable to cases when Amazon RDS extension is installed.
If it is needed to provide customer with the ability to select Amazon server, enable "database server selection" option.
How do I add a database to my Plesk Panel?
How to Create a New Database or Database User in the Plesk Control Panel
1. Log into your Control Panel.
2. Click on Databases.
3. Click on the Add New Database icon.
4. Next to Database Name enter the name you want to use.
For Type, choose either Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL (DNN uses the Microsoft SQL Server.).