This article covers methods to resolve error: pleskdbexception: unable to connect to database which triggers as a result of various reasons that include InnoDB engine corruption, disk space full, data directory not completely restored or recovered, and so on.
The reason of this error is due to disk full and you need to delete extra file from my linux Server.
fslint is a Linux utility to remove unwanted and problematic cruft in files and file names and thus keeps the computer clean. A large volume of unnecessary and unwanted files are called lint. fslint remove such unwanted lint from files and file names.
To Clear RAM Memory Cache, Buffer and Swap Space on Linux:
1. Clear PageCache only. # sync; echo 1 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches.
2. Clear dentries and inodes. # sync; echo 2 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches.
3. Clear PageCache, dentries and inodes. # sync; echo 3 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches.
4. Sync will flush the file system buffer. Command Separated by “;” run sequentially.
To find largest files including directories in Linux is as follows:
1. Open the terminal application.
2. Login as root user using the sudo -i command.
3. Type du -a /dir/ | sort -n -r | head -n 20.
4. du will estimate file space usage.
5. sort will sort out the output of du command.
To uninstall an RPM package:
1. Execute the following command to discover the name of the installed package: rpm -qa | grep Micro_Focus. This returns PackageName , the RPM name of your Micro Focus product which is used to identify the install package.
2. Execute the following command to uninstall the product: rpm -e [ PackageName ]