This article will guide you on steps to #install #Drush in #Drupal 8. Drush is a command-line utility to manage Drupal #CMS. For this installation of the Drush scripting interface, we will be working primarily on the command line. This is because Drush is a command line interface, and all of the commands you will use will need to be issued from there.
Drush is the command line shell and Unix scripting interface for Drupal.
To Install a global Drush via #Composer:
1. Install Composer globally.
2. Install the cgr tool following the instructions in that project.
3. Add composer's bin directory to the system path by placing export PATH="$HOME/.
4. Install latest stable Drush: cgr drush/drush .
5. Verify that Drush works: drush status.