This article will guide you on how to #install #Engintron in #cPanel & fix relating #errors. Engintron is a third-party plugin to integrate Nginx on cPanel servers.
Engintron integrates Nginx into cPanel so you can enjoy amazing performance for your sites, without having to sacrifice important hosting features found in cPanel.
Engintron is totally free to use!
The way Engintron sets up Nginx inside your cPanel is a lot like how the popular #CloudFlare CDN works. Nginx (like CloudFlare) directly serves all static content like CSS, JS, images etc. instead of your actual web server, thus lowering the load on your cPanel server.
Engintron is the easiest way to integrate Nginx to your cPanel server:
1. Installation process is not very complicated for Engintron.
2. Also, installation and updates are very fast, they take only a few seconds.
3. Engintron is using the official repositories for Nginx, all Engintron software is updated whenever cPanel is updated. If something has changed on Engintron and you need to re-install it, you can install it on top of the previous installation. You don't need to uninstall it first like other Nginx installer plugins for cPanel. It works from CentOS 5 up to CentOS 7. Engintron has an app dashboard inside WHM.
4. The interface has basic controls for Nginx, Apache, MySQL. These controls allow you to edit various configuration files. Inside the Engintron app dashboard you’ll also find some utilities to monitor things like Nginx access & error logs, check processes on your server or see incoming traffic on port 80. It doesn’t require Nginx or Apache host synchronization when adding new domains via cPanel.
5. Also, Engintron is released under the GNU/GPL license and is 100% open source.