This article covers how to add a user in VestaCP. Vesta control panel (VestaCP) is an open source hosting control panel, which can be used to manage multiple websites, creat and manage email accounts, FTP accounts, and MySQL databases, manage DNS records and so on.
To Add / Edit User in VestaCP:
1. First, click the USER tab on top, then click the green coloured “+” to add a new user.
2. Fill in the details for the new user. Click “Add” when you’ve completed the info.
3. This message will pop up if all the info are filled in correctly.
Now, you will see 2 users to choose from. Access the newly created user by clicking on “Login as (username)”.
Each user can manage their own web, DNS, mail and database, etc.
You can also perform edit, deletion or suspension of user accounts using the buttons shown in the red box.
To uninstall Vesta Control panel:
1. Stop vesta service. service vesta stop.
Remove vesta packages and software repository. RHEL/CentOS: yum remove vesta* rm -f /etc/yum.repos.d/vesta.repo. Debian/Ubuntu: apt-get remove vesta* rm -f /etc/apt/sources.list.d/vesta.list.
2. Delete data directory and cron.