This article will guide you on steps to fix the #windows #update error 0x800B0109.
Windows error code #0x80070422 refers to an inability of Windows 7 to startup the Windows Update service so your computer can connect to the update servers at Microsoft.
Steps For Fixing #Error Code #0x800b0109:
1. Open Administrative Tools from Control Panel. Open Control Panel, type administrative tools in the search box, and then click Administrative Tools.
2. Double-click Services. If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
3. Right-click the Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) service, and then click Properties.
4. On the General tab, next to Startup type, make sure that Automatic (Delayed Start) is selected.
5. Next to Service status, check to see if the service is started. If it’s not, click Start.
6. Click OK to close the #Properties dialog box.
7. Right-click the Windows Event Log service, and then click Properties.
8. On the General tab, next to Startup type, make sure that Automatic is selected.
9. Next to Service status, check to see if the service is started. If it’s not, click Start.