This article covers the features to find Website statistics using Google Analytics. Basically, Google Analytics is a powerful web tracking software that tracks a website's web metrics. Google Analytics is used to track website activity such as session duration, pages per session, bounce rate etc. of individuals using the site, along with the information on the source of the traffic.
Google's official recommendation for adding the Google Analytic tracking code is place the tracking code in the HEADER SECTION ( <head>) of the website.
To see my website traffic using Google Analytics:
Google Analytics tool gives lots of useful website data such as:
1. Number of visitors per month or per day, percentage of new users, bounce rate and length of visitor sessions.
2. You can check your website's SEO now.
To Add the tracking code directly to your website:
1. Find the tracking code snippet for your property. Sign in to your Analytics account, and select the Admin tab.
2. Find your tracking code snippet.
3. Copy the snippet.
4. Paste your snippet (unaltered, in its entirety) into every web page that you want to track.
5. Check your setup.