Did you get exchange server 2013 event id 4027 error? Don't worry for the solution is right here. Read on...
As part of our Server Support Services, we have previously handled Microsoft related errors for our customers.
In this context, we shall see why this error occur and how to get rid of it.
More about Microsoft exchange server 2013 event id 4027 error
This error results from different factors namely;
i. The most common reason why this error happens is due to Firewall restrictions on certain incoming connection or ports in Windows.
ii. When another service is occupying the port which is to be used by Microsoft Exchange server.
iii. When the Net tcp service is disabled or stop working.
iv.When Ipv6 is disabled or stop working.
v. It can result from DNS records issues.
How to solve Microsoft exchange server 2013 event id 4027 error
Fixing this issues is quite straightforward and it is worth having a look at some key areas which are briefly explained below.
1. The first step to take is to check the Firewall rule to see if there are restrictions disrupting the operation of certain ports.
2. Observe the firewall to see if incoming connections are being blocked as well.
3. Check the Net tcp to see if it stopped working or disabled.
4. Ipv6 needs to be enabled for Exchange server to function properly.
5. Finally check that the DNS is resolving correctly.
This will help solve exchange server event id 4027 error