This article covers how to easily Use Widgetable to Set Up Fun Lock Screen Widgets With Your Friends on your IPHONE.
In fact, Widgetable also has widgets for you to use on your own. The Icon & Text one is a good example.
You can choose an icon from the app and write a little note or message. It's perfect for self-reminders, to-do lists, or even an inspirational message for yourself.
How to Customize Your iPhone With Widgets ?
- Go to the home screen on your iPhone. You can do this by swiping up from the bottom of your screen on an iPhone X or newer model.
- If you have an older iPhone, you can go to the home screen by pressing the home button under your screen.
- Then tap and hold any empty space until you see the apps jiggle.
- Next, tap the plus sign. You will see this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Then select a widget to add. You can scroll down to find more widgets. You can also add more widgets to your iPhone by downloading new apps.
- Next, choose a widget size. You can swipe right or left to see all the different size options.
- Then tap Add Widget. Then the widget will appear on your home screen.
- Finally, tap Done. You will see this in the top-right corner of your screen.