This article will guide you on steps to set up OpenVPN on Linux.
OpenVPN config files (. ovpn) offer an easy way to configure #OpenVPN on your computer to work with our servers. These files contain the correct cipher types, #Certificate Authority, Certificate, and Private Keys. You can use these files on Mac, Linux, #Windows, Android, and iOS.
By default the OpenVPN Access Server comes configured with OpenVPN daemons that listen on port 1194 UDP, and OpenVPN daemons that listen on port 443 TCP. While the best connection for an OpenVPN #tunnel is via the #UDP port, we implement TCP 443 as a fallback method.
To Set up OpenVPN Server on Ubuntu #Linux:
1. Find and note down your public IP address.
2. Download openvpn-install.sh script.
3. Run openvpn-install.sh to install OpenVPN server.
4. Connect an OpenVPN server using iOS/Android/Linux/Windows client.
5. Verify your connectivity.