This article will guide you on mchk utility in #Plesk and how to use it to fix errors. It helps to repair malfunctioning Plesk services.
By using Plesk Reconfigurator, you can check and #repair Plesk installation that is malfunctioning due to misconfiguration of one or more of its components.
The following problems can be identified and corrected by using the Repair Plesk Installation option:
1. problems with mail delivery caused by user-made changes in DNS server addresses.
2. misconfigurations of system user accounts or groups used by Plesk to access system objects.
3. malfunction of Plesk's services.
4. misconfigurations in user access permissions for files and folders on server disks and hosting folders.
5. miscalculations of disk space usage by individual domains and subdomains.