Cloudflare error 1018 is a common Cloudflare error which affects a domain whose DNS is hosted on the Cloudflare network in the case when cloudflare cannot resolve to the domain when trying to access it on a browser.
To resolve Cloudflare error 1016:
1. Verify your Cloudflare DNS settings include an A record that points to a valid IP address that resolves via a DNS lookup tool.
2. For a CNAME record pointing to a different domain, ensure that the target domain resolves via a DNS lookup tool.
Generally, to fix Cloudflare errors:
1. Contact your site administrator or hosting provider to eliminate these common causes.
2. Ensure your origin web server is responsive.
3. Review origin web server error logs to identify web server application crashes or outages.
4. Confirm Cloudflare IP addresses are not blocked or rate limited.