This article will guide you on OnApp cloud. You will also learn about its dashboard and features.
OnApp Enterprise is a complete on-premises cloud solution for SMBs and enterprises.
It makes private and hybrid cloud easier to manage and easier to scale.
OnApp clouds can be created on almost any commodity x64 infrastructure, and across heterogeneous compute and storage hardware.
The features of OnApp cloud comprise of:
1. Public, private & hybrid cloud, plus VPS
2. Xen, KVM & VMware, plus Amazon EC2
3. Storage, backup and disaster recovery
4. Smart servers & bare metal servers
5. Global cloud & CDN through OnApp federation
6. CPU, disk, IOPS,RAM, servers, networks & more
OnApp is used:
i. By Telcos, MSPs and other service providers to create, manage and sell their own IaaS cloud products - either using their own datacenter infrastructure, third party infrastructure or hyperscale infrastructure.
ii. OnApp is used by hosts, telcos, MSPs, CDN vendors and other service providers to sell public/private/hybrid cloud services; and by enterprises for on-premise private & hybrid public/private cloud.