This article will guide you on how to add special character to #domain #names in #cPanel. A domain name can be up to 63 #characters (letters, numbers or combination) long plus the 4 characters used to identify the domain extension (.com, . net, . org). The only symbol character domain names can include is a hyphen (-) although the domain name cannot start or end with a hyphen nor have consecutive hyphens.
Domain names can only use letters, numbers, the fada character (acute accent) and hyphens (“-“). Spaces and other symbols are not permitted for use. Names cannot begin or end with a hyphen and are not case sensitive.
To customize my domain name:
1. Log in to your Domain.com, hosting account.
2. Go to the Domain Control Panel settings.
3. Click on the Website Builder Icon.
4. Right next to the Domain name you wish to change, click on Options.
5. A menu will drop down, click on Change Domain.