This article covers what APM software is all about, its benefits, and the top open-source APM software to help you monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize your apps. In fact, OpenAPM shows you which open source Application Performance Management tools are suitable for your stack. We discussed the best open-source APM tools such as Apache Skywalking, Signoz, Pinpoint, Stagemonitor, Metrics, Scouter, Hypertrace, and AppPerf.
APM software plays a significant role in making sure the app performance is solid and meets user expectations. It can identify issues and notify you so you can make quick fixes and improve its performance.
Importance of Application Performance Monitoring tools:
- Speed up your development lifecycle.
- Perform code audits.
- Gain an understanding of which features are really being used by your customers.
- Understand application dependencies.
- Uncover performance problems.
- Increase your confidence in the software you release.
- Monitor the impact of your code changes.
- User experience monitoring. Sometimes this is known as Real User Monitoring (RUM).
- Network Monitoring and Network Performance.