This article will guide you on different methods to fix Windows error 577. This error appears due to the issues with #Security Center that is an in-built Windows tool, which is set to scan the system on a regular basis and inform its user about a pending update, missing software, turned off antivirus, and similar issues.
To repair Windows startup:
1. Hold the Shift key down at the #Windows sign-in screen and press the Power button at the same time.
2. Continue holding the Shift key, then click Restart.
3. Once the PC restarts, it'll present a screen with a few options.
4. From here, click Advanced options.
5. In the Advanced options menu, choose Startup #Repair.