This article will guide you on steps to uploaded favicon on your Website.
Basically, we can upload favicon in DNN websites either by using the Favicon upload option or by the Enter URL Link option from Site Settings.
The favicon is an important aspect of a site's brand identity and is an important attribute which needs to be customized for marketing purposes:
1. Navigate to Admin > Site Settings.
2. Click on the country flag icon associated with the culture (language) to be updated. This field only displays when multiple languages are enabled. See "Viewing a Site in a Secondary Language".
3. Select the Basic Settings tab and expand the Appearance section.
4. At Logo, select from these options:
5. To select an existing image, select the folder where the file is located from the Folder drop down list, begin entering the file name into the File text box and select the required file from the search results.
6. Click the Upload File button to select the file from the local computer - OR - Drag the image file from the computer and release it over the "Drop File(s) Here" window.
7. At Body Background, select a new or existing image as detailed above. The background image will be tiled on all site pages, unless the skin applied to the page includes a background image.
8. At Favicon.ico, select a new or existing image as detailed above. Only files with an *.ico extension can be selected at this field, as these are the only files supported by Internet Explorer.