CyberPanel is an open-source control panel that supports one click backup/restore for the user accounts.
Here at IbmiMedia, We regularly help our Customers to fix CyberPanel control panel issues as well as performing backups.
In this context, we shall look into the complete process of restoring CyberPanel.
Why do we create CyberPanel Backup ?
- CyberPanel is basically an open source control panel for OpenLiteSpeed and LiteSpeed Enterprise.
- It supports unlimited number of installs and if anything happens, we may not require to spend money on the application installation. However, that is not same with the backup process.
- Absence of a well maintained backup results in worst situations, like website loss. In order to prevent running into such situations, we suggest creating and maintaining a backup is a very good option.
How to perform CyberPanel Backup ?
To perform CyberPanel Backup, simply follow the below steps:
- Look for the Backup tab on the CyberPanel dashboard. We can also locate it from the Menu on the left.
- Then you will see some options like Backup, Restore, etc.
- Now Click on the Backup button.
- Next, On the new window, we have to select the website from the list that we want to backup.
- Then select the backup destination. If the destination is not selected, the backup will be saved in the Home/backup by default.
- Finally, click on the Create Backup button to start the process.
How to restore CyberPanel Backup ?
From a successful backup, we can easily restore. If we made any mistakes or something happens with the CyberPanel, we can easily restore it.
So you can follow the below steps to restore the backup from the CyberPanel:
- Click the Backup button on the dashboard.
- Then on the new window, select Restore option.
- Now choose the backup we want to restore.
- Finally, click on the Restore button.
[Need help in fixing CyberPanel control panel issues ? We can help you. ]