This article will guide you on different methods to fix HTTP IIS redirect not working #error. There are several reasons why you might want to redirect clients to a new location. For example, if your company is migrating to a new Web site, you could redirect all requests from the old Web #site to the new Web site. Likewise, if you have deployed a new #application on a Web server, you could redirect all requests for the old application's #URL namespace.
To install HTTP Redirection on IIS 7 and later:
1. On the taskbar, click Server Manager.
2. In Server Manager, click the Manage menu, and then click Add Roles and Features.
3. In the Add Roles and Features wizard, click Next. Select the installation type and click Next. Select the destination server and click Next.
4. On the Server Roles page, expand Web Server (#IIS), expand Web Server, expand Common HTTP Features, and then select HTTP Redirection. Click Next.
5. On the Select features page, click Next.
6. On the Confirm installation selections page, click Install.
7. On the Results page, click Close.
Also, you can Configure the HTTP status #code, which can be one of these three options:
i. 301 Permanent.
ii. 302 Found.
iii. 307 Temporary.
iv. 308 Permanent #Redirect.