This article covers the procedure of enabling the cookies on Google Chrome on a Linux Mint 20 system. In fact, you will be able to enable the cookies of your Google Chrome browser instantly and hence you will be able to personalize your browsing experience in a better way.
How to Turn cookies on or off on a browser (like Chrome or Safari) ?
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More More and then Settings.
- Under "Privacy and security", click Site settings.
- Click Cookies.
- From here, you can: Turn on cookies: Next to "Blocked," turn on the switch and Turn off cookies: Turn off Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
Why cookies are helpful on Google Chrome ?
Cookies are files created by sites you visit. They make your online experience easier by saving browsing information. With cookies, sites can:
- Keep you signed in.
- Remember your site preferences.
- Give you locally relevant content.