This article covers how to clear or delete the browsing history in google chrome using various methods. In fact, If you don't want a record of webpages you've visited using Chrome, you can delete all or some of your browsing history. If you delete your browsing history, it'll take effect on all devices where you’ve turned sync on and signed in to Chrome.
Your history will be removed from Chrome. Separately, you can also delete your Google search history from your account.
How to Delete your activity while using Google sites ?
- On your computer, go to myactivity.google.com.
- Above your activity, click Delete .
- Click All time.
- Click Next and then Delete.
How to Delete your activity automatically on Google ?
- On your computer, go to your Google Account.
- At the left, click Data & privacy.
- Under "History settings", click an activity or history setting you want to auto-delete.
- Click Auto-delete.
- Click the button for how long you want to keep your activity and then Next and then Confirm to save your choice.