This article will guide you on steps to #Graylog on #CentOS 7 and an effective method to make the logs more structured and searchable.
Graylog is a leading centralized log management solution built to open standards for capturing, storing, and enabling real-time analysis of terabytes of #machine data.
Graylog is an open source log management platform which enables you to aggregate up to terabytes of log data, from multiple log sources, DCs, and geographies with the capability to scale horizontally in your data center, #cloud, or both.
To #Install Graylog 3 with Elasticsearch on CentOS 7:
1. Configure #SELinux.
2. Add required #repositories
3. Install #Java, #Elasticsearch, and #MongoDB.
4. Configure Elasticsearch for Graylog.
5. Install Graylog 3 on CentOS 7.
6. Start Graylog service on CentOS 7.