This article covers how to Install, configure and enable remote access to phpPgAdmin. Here you will learn how to enable remote access to PostgreSQL server on a Plesk server.
To Access PhpPgAdmin On Linux And MacOS:
1. Open a new terminal window on your local system (for example, using “Finder -> Applications -> Utilities -> Terminal” in macOS or the Dash in Ubuntu).
2. Make sure that you have your SSH credentials (.pem key file) in hand.
3. un the following command to configure the SSH tunnel using the SSH key file. Remember to replace KEYFILE with the path to your private key and SERVER-IP with the public IP address or hostname of your server:
$ ssh -N -L 8888:127.0.0.1:80 -i KEYFILE bitnami@SERVER-IP
Remember that if you are redirecting HTTP requests to the HTTPS port, you must use destination port 443 instead of 80.
4. Access the phpPgAdmin console through the secure SSH tunnel you created, by browsing to http://127.0.0.1:8888/phppgadmin.
5. Log in to phpPgAdmin by using the following credentials:
Password: application password.