This article covers a few important guidelines to create perfect #software. However, these guidelines are not the end. We may develop software easily, but developing perfect software requires value-added guidelines.
How to Develop Software:
1. Determine which basic type of software development interests you. There are two basic TYPE camps of software development: Applications Development and Systems Development.
2. Teach yourself a programming language. Anyone can come up with ideas, but a developer will be able to turn those ideas into something tangible.
Even if you only want to work on the design aspects of software, you should have some familiarity with coding and be able to create basic prototypes.
3. Find resources to help you learn. Most bookstores have entire sections dedicated to programming books, and there are tons available on Amazon and other e-tailers. A well-written programming book will likely be the best resource you can have, and will allow you to quickly reference it while working on projects.
4. Take some classes. While you don't need a full-on degree in order to get into software development, it can't hurt to take a few classes at your local community college or learning center. This will give you the benefit of one-on-one instruction, and you will be challenged to solve problems that you likely wouldn't if you were learning on your own.
5. Work on pet projects. Before you start trying to apply your new programming skills to real-world jobs, work on some projects for yourself. Challenge yourself to solve problems using your programming language.
6. Ask questions. The internet is a fantastic way to connect with other developers. If you find yourself stumped on one of your projects, ask for help on sites such as StackOverflow.
7. Practice every day. Work on your pet projects every day, even if only for an hour. This will help you stay fresh and constantly learn new techniques. Many developers have had success learning a language by ensuring that they are exposed to it on a daily basis.